Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Corporate Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing corporate sales turnover and managing actions to satisfy the customers and develop their loyalty.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- Grow the current Orange portfolio allocated.
- Carry out prospection actively for new business.
- Handle account management.
- Ensure the good relationships with clients.
- Contribute to a customer experience which insures customer satisfaction.
- Make sure renewals are done on a timely manner to secure business.
- Draw up frequently proposals to send out to various companies.
- Schedule meetings with potential customers to pitch our products.
- Invite companies which are not Orange clients to promotional Orange functions.
- Deal with customer requests/queries/concerns in a timely manner.
- Invite clients to Orange functions as a way to appreciate their business and loyalty.
- Organise visit to the clients as often as possible.
- Inform and advise customers on the questions concerning the life of the contract.
- Sales and Marketing skills/experience.
- Good Team work.
- Good communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking.
Qualifications and experience
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration/Sales
- 2 years’ experience in a telecommunications environment
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 27th January 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Powered by Jobs Botswana