Location: Madikwe Private Game Reserve
Kendrick Recruitment are now searching for an F&B/Assistant Lodge Manager and Reservations COUPLE for a stunning luxury lodge in Madikwe Private Game Reserve, North West.
Madikwe Game Reserve covers an area of 75000 hectares of unique topography and breathtaking beauty bordering Botswana. It is home to the Big 5, the beautiful Painted Wolf (African Wild Dogs), Cheetah, Brown and Spotted Hyena a variety of large mammals and bird life.
The successful couple will be strong all-rounders with the ability and drive to potentially take over the entire management of the lodge within the next 12 months.
F&B/Assistant Lodge Manager Role:
- Must have previous F&B management/supervisory experience within a lodge environment
- Grade 12; Diploma in Hotel or Food & Beverage Management advantageous
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience at operator level of a Point of Sales System – exposure to Micros advantageous
- Highly presentable
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent with hospitality language and terminology, particularly food and beverage vocabulary
- Experience in Service Recovery
- Must have prior Reservations experience – preferably within a lodge environment.
- Must be fully computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and internet, with previous experience using a reservations booking system such as Opera
- Exceptional telephonic mannerism and emailing skills
- English speaking (must be able to speak, read and write English well)
- Exceptional communication skills with good administration experience.
- Hotel Management Diploma or Degree is advantageous
Start date: Early October 2016
Salary: F&B/Assistant Manager: R10 000 – R13 000, Reservations/FOH – R8 000 – R10 000
Should you feel you are the perfect all-rounders our client is searching for, please apply with your updated CV’s (full), references and recent head & shoulders photos ASAP!
Please note: Due to high volumes of applications received, should you not receive correspondence from us within seven (7) working days of submitting your application, please consider your application for this position as unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply for any other positions that we may advertise in the future.