Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above mentioned position.
Reporting to the Credit & Collections Manager the incumbent will be responsible for collections related support for CRM by ensuring a smooth working relationship with collections outsourcer and performing quality assurance checks to ensure customer satisfaction and effectiveness of the outsourced teams.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of files for outsourcing at specific time in dunning process; Customer responses due to demand letter sent within stipulated days.
- Objective of reduction of old debt though vigorous follow ups with outsourcer, negotiate payments terms with debtors within reasonable limits and ensuring that agreed terms are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring quality of standards and process adherence of the outsourcer.
- Revision / application of the contract with outsourcer
- Effective reporting to monitor business KPIs for outsourcer vs. budget
- Resolve related queries within set KPIs.
- Provide information, drive debt collection strategy & principles to support agencies on debt collection.
- Support attorneys with Power of Attorneys and customer information whenever required.
- Allocate payments from agencies as an when required.
- Cooperate with other related units of customer service to ensure good information flow in the department,
- To undertake any other relevant duties as required meeting the departmental overall goals
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business related field or equivalent.
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in Accounting environment, credit control and or debt collection
Skills and competencies
- Supervisory skills
- Developing and coaching skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- High customer and process orientation
- Ability to deliver successfully under pressure
- Highly analytical and organized
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in languages – Local Language and English
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to: email@example.com The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 22nd July 2016.
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Powered by Jobs Botswana