Cresta Holdings (Pty) Ltd is a Hotel Management Company managing the Cresta Hotels brand in Africa.
The company Invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions:
- MANAGING DIRECTOR Scope of the Job:
- To effectively oversee the business of Cresta Marakanelo Limited, a hotel group operating eleven hotels in Botswana and Zambia (“the Group-), to lead the Group in the most profitable strategic direction and to ensure Increased shareholder value while implementing its vision, mission, and values
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the formulation, implementation and execution of the Group’s business strategy with specific emphasis on the expansion of the Group regionally
- Maintain a relationship of trust with various stakeholders
- Oversee the Group’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Keep the Board informed on strategic and other key issues, and ensure high standards of good governance
- Training and Development of the Executive team
The candidate should have
- A post graduate business management qualification from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in an Executive Management position.
- Managerial experience in a well-established hotel chain group will be an added advantage.
- A high degree of Intellectual competence
- Have a strong and focused communication, negotiating and management style
- Have a traceable track record of Improving efficiency through modern management concepts and building a successful team across different organizational
- Outstanding analytical ability
- Outstanding experience in developing and executing strategic business plans;
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse team, supported by a proven track record;
- Knowledge of international best practice in enterprise management and corporate governance
- A strong understanding of corporate finance
- CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER Scope of the Job:
- Responsive for the management of the company’s Finance strategy monitoring of the control systems designed to preserve ihe company assets and reporting accurate financial results
Key Responsibilities include;
- Balance Sheet preservation
- Treasury management
- Insurance management
- Financial policy formulation, management and reviews
- Liaison with External Auditors and Internal Auditors
- Project Management and Finance
- Board Papers Presentation
- Training and development
- Budgeting, inching the consolidation of unit budgets and projects
- Implementation of internal control procedures
- Liaising with shareholders, brokers, stock exchange and financial community The Candidate should have
- A professional recognized professional qualification such as CA or ACCA or CIMA or CIS or equivalent
- Post-graduate qualification in Management or Finance will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in a strategic and executive level financial position.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of IT systems for Accounting functions.
- Experience at board level
Applications should be addressed to and submitted either at:
The Recruitment Committee
Cresta Holdings Pty (Ltd)
C/O Crests Marakanelo Hotels
2nd Floor. Marula House. Peime Plaza
Plot 74538. New CBD. Gaborone Private Bag 00272.
Or electronically on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd February 2017
Only short listed applicants will be responded to.