Debswana Diamond Company – Technical Services would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
LEARNER OFFICIAL – MINING
Ref: DCC 0000331
Tenable at Jwaneng, Orapa, Letlhakane & Damtshaa Mines
To develop competency in the field of Mining Engineering to the level of a Mining Engineer after successful
completion of a three (3) year Learner Official programme.
– Degree in Mining Engineering.
– Minimum second class, second division [2 (ii)] from a recognized University or comparable institution.
During the programme candidates will;
– Get exposure on practical, hands on work experience in relevant sections on rotational basis.
– Get an appreciation for and apply current policies and procedures in related fields.
– Be accorded the training to enable them to develop skills and competencies necessary to subsequently
perform at a substantive level.
– Supervise teams as persons in charge, legally appointed under the Mines, Quarries, Works & Machinery
– Manage shift operations as shiftbosses, legally appointed under the Mines, Quarries, Works & Machinery
– Initiative, energy and drive
– Sound interpersonal skills
– Ability to communicate well with different levels of people
– Ability to plan and prioritize work accordingly
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply by visiting us on http://www.debswana.com/careers to register and apply.
Closing Date: 14th March 2018