To operate within the Company’s safety and security standards, all activities related to the handling of product, the receipt of product from various sources in to storage tanks and warehouses.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of COSC /BGCSE. Drivers License would be an added advantage.
- Ensure product meets specification levels (including additive doping) to ensure the ‘Brand’ is maintained
- Adhere to IP Quality Control and Testing
- Assist with dipping of tanks and ensure accuracy to avoid abnormal variances
- Ensure tankers are dipped prior to offloading variances calculated and reported to Dep. Sup.
- Maintain inspections of working areas to ensure no tampering with systems, report and breaches
- Ensure meters in gantry are sealed daily, and after maintenance work is done
- Ensure tanks are dipped daily and accurately
- Ensure customs documents are in order prior to offloading Bridging Vehicles
- Ensure effluent/fuel samples are sent to Blendcor monthly
- Good communication Skills
- HSSE awareness and practice
- Communications – Technical Service
- Knowledge of Oils, Lubricants and other common
- Petroleum products names and behavior awareness
Closing date and application instructions
Please submit your applications to
Vivo Energy Botswana
Human Resource Manager
PO BOX 334, Gaborone
Closing Date: 20 October 2017