The Special Economic Zones Authority (SEZA) is a newly established parastatal organization that has been established under the Special Economic Zones Act No. 13 of 2015. The organization is mandated to establish, develop and manage Special Economic Zones (SEZs) nationally with a view to creating a conducive environment for domestic investment and foreign direct investment (FDI) to grow and diversify the economy, increase export earnings and also facilitate expansion of employment opportunities.
The position will report to Human Capital Executive and provide driving and delivery services to support the Authority’s business.
The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
• Driving vehicles safely to transport staff and other authorised passengers in accordance with schedules and as required.
• Collecting and delivering mail and goods as directed.
• Undertaking daily inspection of allocated vehicle in accordance with standards and laid down procedures and report any problems.
• Ensuring that vehicles are kept clean and maintained in a neat and tidy condition at all times.
• Ensuring licenses are valid at all times
The right candidate will possess the following:
• Junior Certificate or equivalent qualification.
• Class B light duty drivers’ license of at least three years.
• Excellent customer care skills.
• Defensive driving skills.
• Ability to read and write and communicate in English.
Apply before : Sat Nov 25, 2017