MORUPULE COAL MINE SEEKS TO INVITE SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CITIZEN CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:-
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS ADVISOR
To interpret Employee Relations Advisor’s requirements and implement ER processes to support, maintain, integrate and co-ordinate activities/projects in area of responsibility.
Key Effectiveness Areas
- Recommends and incorporates cost saving initiatives into budgets
- Monitors compliance to all collective agreements and recommends any process amendments for discussion between management and the union.
- Analyses Employee Relations trends mine wide through climate surveys, and various forums and recommends appropriate course of action to management
- Facilitates implementation of resolutions coming out of consultative forums (e.g ONCC) and monitors compliance
- Represents the company in mediation, arbitration and at the industrial court
- Provides advice and guidance in all aspects of Employee Relations practices to HRBPs and Line Managers and ensures that sound employee relations practices are promoted by line Management
- Coordinates the review of policies and procedures and monitors compliance through audits
- Analyses and compiles employee relations reports, monitors trends, highlights problem areas and makes recommendations to management.
- Provides Employee Relations Training for the operation
- Identifies and manages the implementation of and adherence to legal and corporate governance – principles/requirements
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Adheres to all safety health and environmental policies and procedures in area of responsibility
- BGCSE plus Degree in Social Sciences or Equivalent
- 5 years post graduate experience, three of which must have been at officer level
- Knowledge of SHE Management Systems (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
Closing date and application instructions
Prospective candidates must be medically and physically fit and willing to work in an Underground Coal Mining Environment and meet demanding schedules.
Candidates who meet the above requirements need apply with copies of certified certificates and comprehensive curriculum vitae addressed to:
Human Resources Advisor – Services
Morupule Coal Mine, Private Bag 35 PALAPYE
Closing date: 25 November 2016
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND THROUGH FAX AND NOTE THAT RESPONSES WILL ONLY BE MADE TO APPLICANTS CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW.