HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR – OPERATIONS
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the following position:
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the successful candidate shall be expected to provide support to other related HR functions, especially Recruitment & Selection and Labour disputes and Employee Grievances as well as providing HR administration services.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the end to end process for recruitment and selection is undertaken within the set turnaround time.
- Handling labour disputes between employees and Company.
- Establish systems, policy and procedures for labour relations throughout the Company.
- Act as a liaison between the Company and the Union
- Represent the Company in discussions and meetings with Labour Union.
- Ensure timely processing and resolution of labour disputes/grievances and develop complaint and investigation processes, guidelines, tools and templates.
- Advise line managers and employees on the implementation and interpretation of HR policies and practices and employment legislation.
- Identify HR service requirements and deliver expected results.
- Provide general administration services such as processing staff transfers, acting appointments etc.
- Preparation of HR weekly/Monthly and annual reports.
- Analyse and provide management with information that is pertinent to the HR function, to assist with decision – making in a range of areas.
- Liaise with and monitor Consultants and other Service Providers supplying technical services e.g. immigration
- Monitor the manpower plan and assess needs for the departments.
- Assist in HR Projects as and when required.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology or Social Science
- 4-5 years of experience in Human Resource Management
- Conversant with Botswana Labour Laws
- Good knowledge of the business and external environment
- Proactive intervention
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Presentation skills/Course delivery
- Project coordination and organization skills
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to: email@example.com
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 12th August 2016.
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Powered by Jobs Botswana