Leboam Holdings is looking for suitably qualified citizen candidates to apply for the following position;
ENVIRONMENT AND ARCHEOLOGICAL OFFICER
Reporting to the SHEA Manager, the position will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementation of the environmental and archaeological management programs.
- Ensuring adherence to environmental and archaeological standards by all employees and contractors.
- Implementing and maintaining monitoring systems to ensure reliable and accurate data for performance reporting is documented.
- Providing environmental and archaeological input into planning, development, and rehabilitation activities to minimize and inspections within areas of responsibility to ensure compliance with standard operation requirements and recommend appropriate interventions where necessary.
- Raising awareness and conduct training on environment and archaeological incidents and work with site personnel to investigate and close off.
- Contributing to the mine closure plan.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Degree in environmental science and archaeology or related discipline.
- At least 6 years’ post qualification experience in environment and archaeology preferably in mining environment.
- Class B driver’s license.
- Membership to a professional body will be an added advantage.
Closing date and application instructions
To apply please e-mail your application letter, detailed CV and certified copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to The Human Resources Officer, Leboam Holdings (Pty) Ltd Private Bag F111, Francistown,
Please note that emails sent without reference to the job applied for in the subject line will automatically be deleted.
Closing date for applications is the 26 February 2017.