Looking for a Qualified ENVIRONMENTALIST with FGASA..The Environmentalist/Trainer is responsible for the management of the Guides/Guest Activities Department and all related equipment and operations of a Botswana Delta Game Lodge.
This Department consists of 3 x Guest Relations Officers, 1 x Lodge services manager and 18 x Guides. All 22 employees are female. The applicant must have previous experience training female guides and feel comfortable in an all-female environment.
1) Qualifications – Minimum 3 year diploma in environmental/ wildlife management + minimum FGASA level 2 in guiding.
2) 11 x Game viewer vehicles, 4 of these are EV’s
3) 5 x Skimmer boats, 4 of these units are EB’s
4) 1 x Big 40 seater double decker boat
5) Salary P 25 000.00 (about US$ 2455.00) per month gross (14/03/17)
6) Two return flights annually between Kasane and Johannesburg
7) 50% Medical aid paid by company on company approved med aid.
8) Get staff bed night privileges at lodge and in the Desert & Delta group.
9) Full board – employee will be provided with house that consists of 1 bedroom, one bathroom, lounge (with basic furnishing) , open plan kitchen with fridge & stove (+ basic utensils).
10) Laundry service for uniform, private clothing, linen (provided) twice weekly maid service.
11) Applicant must understand that this is a single position – we do not provide for family employment.
12) Applicant must have own 4×4 transport, accommodation is about 500m away from lodge in a National Park with lots of wildlife (if he/she does not have a vehicle we will assist in getting one).
13) Applicant must enjoy interacting with guests, being the personality behind his/her department.
14) Open Employment contract.
15) Career growth opportunity in company
16) Full colour photo of applicant.
17) The Applicant must have a valid POLICE CLEARANCE – agency will do checks
18) It would also count in the applicants favour to have worked in African Countries and outside the Continent.
Please send an updated CV and a professional head and shoulders photograph to email@example.com