Planet Lodge’s mandate is to provide a personalized service and an extra-ordinary service to its clientele. We are happy to extend our family and hire highly experienced and qualified personnel.
1. Trains, develops and motivates supervisors and culinary staff to meet and exceed established food preparation standards on a consistent basis.
2. Teaches preparation according to well defined recipes and follows up and discusses ways of constantly improving the cuisine at the property.
3. Display exceptional leadership by providing a positive work environment, counselling employees as appropriate and demonstrating a dedicated and professional approach to management.
4. Should be able to provide direction for all day-to-day operations in the kitchen.
5. Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
6. Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and kitchen staff.
7. Valid driver’s license is an added advantage.
8. He should advocate sound financial/business decision making, demonstrates honesty, integrity and also leads by example.
9. Provides and supports service behaviors that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
10. Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
11. Delegates as appropriate to develop supervisors and subordinates to accept responsibility and meet clearly defined goals and objectives.
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR
1. Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at
3. Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
4. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
5. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
6. Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
7. Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
8. Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
9. Adhere to company credit limit policies.
10. Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
11. Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
Drop ur CV’s at Planet Lodge Block 3 Gaborone
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
PLEASE KINDLY DROP OF YOUR CV AND RELEVANT SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AT PLANET LODGE BY THE GATE