QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- A Technical Diploma/Degree
- Good knowledge of planned maintenance systems
- Help Desk interface with Technical work environment
- Incident / Accident Investigations
- OHS Act Requirements
- Environmental Act Requirements
- National Building Regulations
- Labour Relations
- Risk Assessments
- Report writing
- Knowledge of tools and materials used in the assigned area of responsibility
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance tasks
- Undertake re-active maintenance tasks and repairs
- Ensure that best operating practice is applied when undertaking maintenance tasks / repairs
- Manage maintenance material
- Evaluate check sheets on a weekly basis
- Supervision of work teams and sub contractors
- Perform risk assessments
- Assist in keeping workplace tidy and presentable
- Quality control of all maintenance activities
- Organising capabilities.
- Work without supervision.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Oral communication.
- Emotional resilience.
- Customer focus.
- Conflict handling skills