FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Men for Health and Gender Justice Organisation Finance and Administration Assistant will play a role in the operation of the organisation projects, as well as undertake general admin tasks under the guidance of the Finance and Operations Manager, the finance and administration assistant has particular responsibility for the following:
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES
– Record, reconciliation and banking of all funds and donations.
– Recording, reconciliation, tracking (against projects) and banking grants.
— Check, process and record all payments, administer invoices and expenses claims received, code items to agreed budgets, and action payments.
— Reconcile transactions on computer and bank statements and ensure that all accounts balance.
– Maintain proper records for all the above on computer book-keeping package (Pastel) and filing of all relevant paperwork.
– Provide monthly cashbook and monthly report to management — Ensure that staff PAYE Is paid on monthly basis with BURS.
– Administer and issue petty cash as well be responsible for reconciliation of It as per the petty cash policy.
– Ensure that all suppliers are paid on time every month.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
– Must have basic understanding of pastel and willing to learn,
– Must have AAT or equivalent
– At least 6 months to one-year job experience
– Must be willing to put In extra time where needed
– Must have a driver’s licence.
DEADLINE AND CLOSING DATE
Send your Motivation letter, CV, Copy of drivers’ licence, Qualification Certificate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
The deadline for Submission Is the 18th January 2018.