- Prepare payment vouchers and data capturing of invoices into the accounting system daily
- Responsible for keeping the cheque register updated and distribution of cheques
- Issue receipts for cash collected and prepare for bank deposits
- Assist Senior Finance Officers with routine follow-up and reconciliation of expense reports
- Prepare on monthly basis VAT return documents for the quarterly submission
- Responsible for Vendor payment queries
- Provide accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department as may be needed
- Maintain petty cash ledger and prepare petty cash replenishment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge in the use of financial software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and/or word processing required
- Must have completed AAT, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Two years experience in Accounting field
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral communication and presentation skills
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.