:15 Dec 2016 – 24 Dec 2016
Overall Job Purpose
- To provide strong leadership to the country Finance team and work to strengthen the E2E reporting between the countries and the regional processing centre.
- Be the Finance Business Partner to the MD in country.
- Ensure process and data integrity across the business by complying with governance requirements including the Sabarnes Oxley process and IAS.
- Work with the MD to drive the business and enable the performance management of the other functions within the business.
- To produce schedules/templates, which accurately present regular and ad-hoc management information.
- To performance manage direct reports
- Staff Management
- Budgets and Forecasts
- Financial Processing
Education and Experience
- Degree in Accounting and member of ACCA professional body
- Minimum 10 years Post Qualification Experience in Banking