An educational institution is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their institution. Position reports directly to the Financial Manager and will oversee 3 financial staff.
- Budget preparation, controlling of expenditure and other aspects of financial management
- Preparation of monthly salary input for the Head Office Payroll Department
- Various Administrative tasks
- Reviewing the Cash Book and General Ledger input and associated reconciliations
- Responsible for the daily banking and cash reports
- Manage the debtors function;
- Responsible for the Creditors and Debtors and associated re-cons
- Controlling of all purchases
- Liaison with the staff and parents
- Reviewing Fixed Asset Registers
- Manage internal and external audit
- Preparation of monthly management accounts: actuals vs budgets
- Management of financial staff
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B Com Degree
- 8 – 10 years’ experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience at a Senior/Management level.
- Completion of 2 years’ article experience at an Audit firm.
- Familiar with the Companies Act of Botswana.
- Familiar with the Tax Laws of Botswana.
- Proficient in MS Office, Advanced Excel.
- Proficient in Pastel/Sage Evolution.
- Belong to the BICA
- Locals only
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Sharon Mhambi at email@example.com
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Finance Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.