- Our client is one of the fastest-growing financial services companies in Africa.
Over the past 24 months, the company has grown from 7 to 145 people and has secured US$ 200 m under management.
Signal Recruitment has been commissioned to recruit qualified, experienced and exceptional financial advisers for the company’s offices in Gaborone, Botswana
* Broad age profile 28 – 40
* Ideally, have financial services qualifications
* Strong Sales achievement background.
* Track record and experience in financial services – able to demonstrate that you have been successful in this role/industry.
Commission structure is uncapped, and offers tiered levels of commission, based on production and qualifications (minimum levels for each tier). Movement between tiers calculated monthly after first 12 months. OTE is easily U$150K (or equivalent) per annum.
Multiple levels of training:
* Intensive induction training programme
* Ongoing 12-week induction programme under mentorship of leadership group
* Weekly training and product/industry updates
* Access to their Development Programme* (upon acceptance of application to the programme)
* Access to global brands and product providers and related award-winning solutions for clients
Developed by our clients’ Business Development team and resourced both internally and externally for delivery and content. There are self-study as well as facilitated components to this programme.
Annual Company Conference:
Multi-day annual event aimed at organizational and personal development
Company Awards Ceremony:
Where the company acknowledges and honours top achievers and performers
* Experience in financial services
* Attention to detail
* Hard-working and motivated individuals
* Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
* Successful and target-driven individuals
Strong work ethic, be self-sufficient and able to work both independently and in a team
Financial Services education (ie. a finance degree) and /or other financial services qualifications very desirable.
Other (language, work visa/permit, etc.):
English first language.
Secondary Level Certificate
Only candidates with 2 years’ experience in the financial services industry will be considered for this role.
NB: This role is open to Batswana and International candidates already living and working in Botswana.Financial planning and Wealth Management is obviously a very sales driven and generous commission environment, so please do NOT apply unless your have solid and proven sales achievement abilities.
- Number of vacancies: 4
- Minimum level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 2
- Availability for travel: Yes
- Availability for change of residence: No