The incumbent will be required to provide excellent service by processing customer’s transactions in a correct and efficient manner according to specified procedures with the control and handling of cash.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification in BGCSE.
- Certificate in Accounting and Business Studies (CABS)/ AAT, NIIT.
- Botswana Institute of Bankers Certificate being an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a banking environment with exposure to Telling functions. Frontline experience would be an advantage.
- Ensure that items cashed are technically correct and signed, according to laid-down instructions.
- Ensure that customers are correctly identified at all times.
- Attend to change transactions.
- Preparation of Teller Summaries.
- Ensure that all items cashed are within laid-down limits and refer all transactions exceeding limits.
- Prompt turn-around times for transactions, efficient service.
- Show sensitivity to customers’ individual requirements as well as the bank’s laid-down operational/procedural limitations.
- Deal efficiently with work volumes while remaining focused on priority issues.
- Capture all entries into Branch automation system.