Gaborone International School is looking for qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following positions:
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years work experience.
1. CRECHE TEACHERS: Must have an Early Childhood Certificate/ Diploma.
2. PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS: A minimum of Diploma in Education. Applications for Lower Primary must have knowledge and experience in teaching phonics and Letter Land
3. SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS: Must have a minimum of Degree in Education or a relevant Degree with PGDE or equivalent.
4. SPECIALIST SUBJECT TEACHERS ( Diploma/ Degree Holders)
– French – Setswana – Physical Education – Biology – Physics – Chemistry – Music – English – Computer Science/ I.C.T/ Computer Studies – Design and technology – Art – Accounts, Economics and Business studies
5. FACILITIES COORDINATOR
The ideal candidate should be fully Computer Literate, have a valid driver’s license and have management and building maintenance experience.
Duties: Management of the school cleaning and ground staff, procurement of the necessary cleaning and maintenance items, controlling school transport and maintenance and care of the school environment to ensure a safe and secure environment is created for effective teaching and learning to take place.
PLEASE SEND APPLICATION LETTER, C.V AND CERTIFIED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES TO:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
GABORONE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
P.O BOX AD 590 ADD
POSTNET, KGALE VIEW
PREFERENCE TO BE GIVEN TO CITIZENS
Closing Date: 2nd June 2017