Choppies Enterprises Limited requires the services of GENERAL MANAGER to join
their operations Department.
KEY AREA RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain agreed performance levels for all customers.
• Visit several key customers, ensure their needs are being met, and develop further
Financial and Reporting
• Prepare the annual budget for the branch in conjunction with the head of finance,
operations and branches.
• Monitoring revenues and billing on an ongoing basis.
• Run- profitable branches.
Staff and Resource allocation
• Develop staff to their fullest potential.
• Run great branches where staff is motivated and committed.
• Identify and put in place any required training and ensure staffs are fully trained
and up to date with compliance and other company standards.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A master’s degree in any business field is required.
• A minimum of 10 years in the retail industry is required.
• An experience in any retail point of sale software operation will be an added
• Should have a proven track record of company management, great people skills
and result focused.
Please send applications no later than the 18th September 2017 to the;
Human Resources General Manager
Choppies Enterprises Limited
Private Bag 00278