Master Farmer Feeds (Pty) Ltd invites applications for following positions.
Ross Breeders Botswana- Breeder Farms
General Manager for Breeding Operation in the Gaborone and surrounding areas. While this position is focused on the Primary Breeding Operations, the incumbent will be required assist at the hatcheries from time to time.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for the following
- Managing and Planning of Hatching Egg and Day-old Parent Chick supplies
- Overseeing the Breeding Operation producing Hatching Eggs
- Overseeing the Hatchery Operations in Gaborone and Francistown including the delivery fleet.
- Controlling and working within targeted budgets
- Working closely with the Accounts Department to maintain discipline with account control.
- Production of Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Customer liaison
- Grow the business to meet an ever-increasing demand for primary poultry product.
The prospective candidate should possess the following attributes
- A Degree or Diploma in Agriculture
- Further training in poultry management would be an added advantage
- Over 10 Years’ experience in Hatchery and Breeder Farm Management
- Knowledge of Broiler Breeding is essential
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and negotiating skills
In exchange the company offers a market related remuneration packages.
Applications can be e-mailed to the Managing Director: email@example.com.
Faxed to: 397 2588,
The Managing Director
Pvt. Bag 73,
The closing date for applications is 25th March 2018.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.