Geological Marketing Surveyor
Closing Date: Thursday, 16 November, 2017
Job Category: Transport and Logistics
Job Location: Gaborone
C A Sales and Dafin Sales distribution urgently requires full time service of a highly qualified and experienced Geological marketing surveyor.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the CEO
- To check by sample all food products from RSA that are consumed by customers for quality and its contents verification.
- Assessing risk predicting envionmental impact
- A minerals surveyor is brought in to chart and record the extent to which minerals deposits can be excavated from the product from RSA.
Key Performance Areas:
- Take the lead in creating an integrated approach within the company and build support for the company’s product.
- Co-ordinate, oversees quality products & quantity control processes to ensure that all activities are directed in accordance with company’s policies.
Minimum Education or Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Science (Geology) or Equivalent
- Strategic orientation
- Leadership and decisiveness
- Communicating strategic problems
- Evaluating strategic problems
Integrity & honesty
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ten (10) years of work experience on the above field at senior Management Level
- Application Instructions:
- An attractive and comparitive remuneration package is offered.
Candidates who meet the above job requirements should apply, enclosing their CVs, names and contact details to:
C A SALES AND DAFIN SALES
P O BOX 00146
Gaborone Tel: 3922815 Fax: 3922816