The Graduate Trainee will assist with the daily responsibilities and duties of Auditing in preparation to eventually become an Internal Auditor.
The individual will be responsible for the following amongst other deliverables
- Learning to evaluate controls, identify weaknesses and suggest remedies.
- Learning to identify findings and develop meaningful recommendations which are based on audit evidence
- Submit well organised and well written documentation for review.
- Assist the Audit team in the completion of audit tasks in line with agreed procedures.
- Rotate in various departments to gain perspective on the overall operations of the Bank
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- University degree in Auditing / Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- GPA of 3.6 or above
- External Auditing experience is desirable;
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency on MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Quality and results orientated
- Driver’s license is essential
- Graduate Development Programme Contract will run for 12-24 months
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date is 23rd September 2016
Powered by Jobs Botswana