One of the fastest growing Financial Institutions in Africa is looking for a Group IT & Project Internal Audit Manager.
Open to both Citizens & Non-Citizens.
Candidates must have the following;
- Experience in auditing Information Systems
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related degree.
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor.
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager.
- Knowledge in COBIT, ITIL, ISO/IEC 27001, operational risk management, IT Business Continuity, Information Security, core banking solution, Oracle or SAP ERP, SAN solutions, ACH, Card Management systems Network and the overall IT Digital banking audits.
- A solid knowledge and understanding of Risk Based Internal Auditing standards and techniques as well as general accounting methods, principles and practices.
- 5+ years of IT audit experience, ideally with exposure to financial institutions with global reach.
For confidential equiries, please contact Naeem or Seabe at 3951640.
Closing Date for applications is 16 December 2016.