Cresta Marakanelo Limited, a BSE-listed hotel company operating eleven hotels in Botswana and Zambia, hereby invites suitably qualified and experienced persons to apply for the following position in the company:
GROUP PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Scope of the job:
Lead the implementation and management of the company’s procurement strategy.
- Identify potential suppliers, screen them and negotiate favourable rates and payment terms with them.
- To be the main point of contact between the company and its various suppliers
- Coordinate the continuous evaluation of suppliers’ performance.
- Continuous review and management of approved supplier database.
The Candidate must have
- A degree in a commerce-related field from a reputable institution.
- A professional qualification such as CIPS will be added advantage.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Broad knowledge of the goods and service-supply industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of at least of 10 years in a senior procurement role.
Closing date and application instructions
Applications, indicating the current salary, must be addressed to and submitted at:
The Recruitment Committee
Cresta Marakanelo Limited
2 nd Floor, Marula House, Prime Plaza
Plot 74538, New CBD, Gaborone
Only short listed applicants will be responded to.
The deadline for submission of applications is 17 February 2017.