We are seeking an experienced Guide Trainer / Environmentalist for a very well known 5 star Game Lodge in Botswana. The Environmentalist/trainer is responsible for the management of the Guides/Guest Activities Department and all related equipment and operations of the Lodge.
- Should have a 3 year diploma in environmental/ wildlife management
- Minimum FGASA level 2 in guiding.
- Previous experience in a similar position – multiple years in the bush and at least 5 years in a HOD or management role
- Should have experience & be comfortable managing a large team (18 – 22) as well as a fleet of game drive vehicles and boats
- Applicant must enjoy interacting with guests, being the personality behind his/her department.
- We would prefer a candidate who have previously worked in an African country/isolated environment
- Must be fully computer literate
- Strong leadership and staff management skills
This is a live in position, package includes furnished Accommodation, all meals, 50 % medical aid, uniforms, two return flights home annually, staff bed nights. Applicant must have own 4×4 transport (if he/she does not have a vehicle we will assist in getting one)
To apply, please forward;
– Your CV
– At least 3 reference contacts for past employment (telephone + email contact details preferred)
– A professional, friendly head and shoulders photograph
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive a reply within 1 week please accept your application unsuccessful.