MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for Organisational Strategic Development & Execution, Institutional Planning and ensures monitoring and evaluating the institution performance. Responsible for the institution business growth through Industry engagement and collaboration. Upholds high quality standards and compliance to all requirements to ensure sustainability of the institution.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Strategy Development and execution.
• Business Development.
• Institutional Planning.
• Policy development and implementation.
• Industry Engagement.
• Quality Assurance.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Responsive decision making.
• Change Management and Project Management skills.
• Strategy Development and Execution.
• Business Acumen.
• Negotiation skills.
• Communication skills.
• Leading and Managing teams.
• Creativity and Influencer.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A MSc in Strategic Management, or Masters in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognised University. Membership of a relevant professional body of management services.
• A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience in cross functional areas such as Strategy and Institutional planning, management analyst fields. At least five (5) years’ experience in a managerial position.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to email@example.com before close of business on 22nd September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date of Closing:
Friday, September 22, 2017 – 17:00