There is an exciting career opportunity available at BancABC, part of Atlas Mara for a self-motivated individual with outstanding integrity, a good track record of performance, excellent oral and written communication as well as strong interpersonal skills. As part of its growth strategy, the bank is looking for an experienced candidate with suitable technical competencies to take up the following opportunity.
Reporting to the Managing Director the applicant will be required to manage and track all in-country projects, business process improvement initiatives, ensure appropriate reporting in-country and to Group according to Group policies and project governance standards.
The candidate will be expected to support large-scale enterprise-wide projects, initiatives and process improvements that incorporate proactive and innovative solutions to addressing business challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives. The individual will be expected to coordinate the approval process with all stakeholders for new products, services and processes. The candidate must display a solid understanding of project management, anticipate problems or issues, conduct business analysis, be able to manage people, have a strong understanding of change management.
Minimum Education or Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business studies, Economics, Finance or related felds
- Project Management certification (preferably PMBOK and or PRINCE2)
Key Skills and Experience:
- a minimum of 5 years in a similar environment
- process excellence,
- project management, facilitation,
- problem solving,
- accelerating transformation
- value creation to drive toward required outcomes.
- strategic thinking and enablement skills,
- strong service ethic and passion for customer service.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills at all organizational levels.
- Experience in stakeholder management is also very important for this role.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application, cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic certificates, Omang and testimonials and names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: Thursday, 30 November, 2017