Demonstrate Leadership and Collaboration
• Collaborate within the Analytics team structure to deliver on assigned tasks
• Provide analytical hands on guidance and training to team members where needed
• Drive frictionless change behaviours within the leads management ecosystem
• Establish strong and collaborative working relationships across functions, markets in Southern Africa and Group
• Be seen as a strong and reliable member of Southern Africa Analytics team
• Business partnership for demand management & change initiatives
• Continuously measure and assess existing processes and align to the global Analytics standard
• Ensure that all Client Analytics activities and processes are compliant with in-regulatory requirements as “Do Not Disturb” requirements and “Contact Policies”
Compliance and Control
• Ensure appropriate operational procedures are in place in compliance with the Bank’s strategy, policies and standards.
• Provide leadership in order to comply with the highest level of regulatory and business conduct and practices as defined by internal and external requirements. Understand and ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines including company law, AML, Group policies and procedures, the group code of conduct.
• Embed the group’s values and group code of conduct to ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards
Accountable as the First Line of Defence for the Leads Management Process. Manage the consistent and aligned delivery of policy, standards and guidelines
Health and Safety
• Complete mandatory H&S e-learning (Safety, Security & Environment).
• Behave responsibly in compliance with this policy.
• Follow instructions as defined in H&S standards.
• Comply with applicable legal requirements.
• Report work related accidents, incidents, ill health and unsafe workplace conditions or hazards in accordance with H&S standards, through SCB online reporting system (PPM2000).
• Cooperate in assessment and mitigation of H&S risks and investigation of accidents and incidents.
1. Collective Performance (20%)
Retail Clients performance
2. Business Drivers (35%)
2.1 Strategic Client Analytics Management
• Client Acquisition and Retention
o Growth in active Clients
o Growth in Balance sheet
o Growth in Revenue Generating Products Per Client
• Leads and campaign successes
o Contribution and Growth of income
o Campaign uptake rates
3. Franchise Building / Client Experience (30%)
• Improvement in product outcomes such as activation and utilization
• Improvement in Products Per Client (PPC) by segment, as a percentage of new to bank and existing to bank Clients
• Improvement in productivity such as leads volume, higher profit per campaign
4. People (15%)
• Demonstrate leadership and collaboration to ensure effective function of Forums
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.