MRI Botswana Career Opportunities
Botswana’s leading emergency medical care company.
MRI Botswana is looking for seasoned and self-driven individuals to fill the following vacant positions:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
The incumbent will act as a strategic partner to Line Management and provide professional advice and guidance in managing human resources to build a high performance culture.
The position holder will support the strategic agenda of the business by facilitating effective implementation of robust and integrated HR programmes to ensure the organization is able to attract, motivate, develop and retain the highest calibre of staff.
Key Performance Areas
- Employee Resourcing
- Talent management
- Human Resource capacity development
- Employee relations
- Employee Engagement and Satisfaction
- Staff welfare management
- Performance Management Coordination
- Remuneration and benefits
- Health & Environment
Skills A Competencies:
- Consulting skills
- Relationship Management
- Influential and inspiring skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience m people management processes
- Problem solving skills
- Coordination and collaboration skills
- Industrial rotations experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/Public Administration or related field
- At least eight (8) years post qualification experience in an HR environment
- Proven track record as an HR Business Partner and being experienced as a generalist understanding all aspects of HR Functions
- Experienced on HR systems
Applications which include a covering letter, resume, ID and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be sent to:
The Human Resources Department
MRI Botswana Ltd. Private Bag BR 256.
Or hand delivered at Plot 60601 Block 7.
Next to Ba Isago University College
Closing Date: 25 March 2018.
We regret to announce that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to