Main Purpose of the Job
- Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the Officer is responsible for coordinating
- HRDC’s recruitment and selection process as well as its training and development programme.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and update job profiles for all positions in HRDC.
- Participates in the recruitment and selection process of HRDC. Draft recruitment adverts.
- Keep track and documentation, and issue regular reports on recruitment, selection, and turnover.
- Monitor the implementation of the staff development programme, and ensure that outcomes meet targets.
- Evaluate the outcome, impact and returns on training in terms of its contribution to enhancing productivity and operational efficiency.
- Maintain accurate and up to date record on training courses and costs.
- Knowledge of best practice in HR policies, procedures, processes and strategies
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training.
- Knowledge of labour laws and legislation in Botswana Creativity, innovation, flexibility and analytical thinking. Results oriented and performance driven.
- At least a Degree in HRM, Industrial Psychology, Labour laws or Social Sciences from a recognised institution.
- Membership to a recognised HR professional orgnaisation.
- Specialisation in recruitment and selection, training and development preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 7 years’ experience in Human Resource Management.
Method of Application
Applications quoting the post being applied for and accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, names and addresses of three referees, one of whom should be an employer/most recent employer and/or immediate supervisor (including their telephone numbers and e-mail address where applicable), true and certified copies of educational/Professional certificates and transcripts, and references must be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Human Resources Development Council
Private Bag BR 108, Gaborone
Contact Telephone Number: 3930741
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for all adverts: 3rd February 2017