The Special Economic Zones Authority (SEZA) is a newly established parastatal organization that has been established under the Special Economic Zones Act No. 13 of 2015. The organization is mandated to establish, develop and manage Special Economic Zones (SEZs) nationally with a view to creating a conducive environment for domestic investment and foreign direct investment (FDI) to grow and diversify the economy, increase export earnings and also facilitate expansion of employment opportunities.
The position will report to the Director Shared Services and will be responsible for providing human capital support and advisory services to the Authority. The Job The position will be responsible for, among other things, the following:
• Setting up systems and process for managing the Human Capital function.
• Providing advice and support to management on all human capital matters, including employee relations.
• Recruitment, selection and on-boarding of talent.
• Undertaking all human capital administration activities, including leave and salary administration.
• Maintaining the Human Capital information system.
• Managing all talent management processes including performance management, succession planning, and employee engagement.
• Coordinating all learning and development activities
The right candidate will possess the following:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Administration or other related discipline.
• A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in the implementation of best practice employment policies and procedures, two of which should have been in a Supervisory role.
• Membership of a recognised institute of Human Capital Management.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent counseling skills.
• High levels of Integrity.
Apply before : Sat Nov 25, 2017