The University is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following positions tenable at its campuses in Gaborone, Francistown and Maun;
To coordinate the learning and professional development of the organization, and coordinate employees’ performance appraisals.
The Officer will ensure ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To manage all departmental performance duties
• To devise and implement policies strategies for the development of departmental performance matters.
• To influence and motivate staff associated with performance issues
• To coordinate and facilitate the communication to all staff of performance issues including the preparation of reports for Managers and committees and giving presentations.
• To assist the HR Manager in developing and coordinating departmental consultation activity and liaise with service Managers to ensure the outcomes of consultation are used to
inform service improvement.
• To file employee documents
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or Public
Administration or Social Sciences.
• 5 years’ work experience in the HR field.
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Attention to detail
• Computer Literacy
Job Closing Date : 15/12/2017