Position: Human Resources Officer
– Implementing policies and procedures on working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities and disciplinary measures.
– To deal with staff welfare.
– Strategy, planning and absent management.
– Recruitment, developing Job descriptions, person’s specifications, preparing job adverts and involvement on the hiring process.
– Preparing Staff handbooks.
– Advising on pay and remunerations.
– Undertaking regular salary reviews.
– Administering payroll and other employee records.
– Dealing with employees grievances.
– Developing HR planning strategies including induction of staff.
– Analysing training need in conjunction with new employees.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities
– Certificate/Diploma in Human Resources Management of equivalent.
– 2 years experience in car rental holding the above post with the same responsibilities.
– Must hold a class B licence
– Potential leader Qualities.
– Ability to apply, interpret and explain employment law.
– Strong ethics and reliability.
– Proven Record of making a difference.
– Customer Oriented.
– People management skills.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV, certified certificates and references, ID to the following email address: