MTN Business Botswana requires the services of a dynamic and energetic individual to fill the following position based in Gaborone.
– RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT-> Identifies communication needs ,facilitate open communication and provide informed feedback to all relevant internal parties and most importantly, the customers.
– SERVICE LEVEL MANAGEMENT-> ensures agreed services are delivered
– PROBLEM MANAGEMENT-> ensures that appropriate actions are taken to anticipate,investigate and resolve problems in systems and services
– INCIDENT MANAGEMENT->ensure incidents are handled according to agreed procedures;facilitate recovery following resolution of incident;analyze cause of incident and inform accordingly to minimize probability of recurrence and contribute to service improvement.
– CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT->Ensure inventory of components to be supported is complete and current,responsible for day-to-day management and work allocation to meet agreed service levels.
– Degree level qualification in areas of Information Technology or Information systems.
– Minimum of 5 years working experience in ICT industry.
– Minimum 2 year’s experience at senior supervisory or management level.
– ITIL methodology
– Networking knowledge and experience; CISCO, FortiGate, Juniper
– High level of Communication Skills (Verbal and written)
– ICT solutions engineering
– Sales methodologies knowledge
Submission; Applications must be accompained by comprehensive CV and supporting documents.CV’s can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note:No documents will be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date:10 November 2017, no late application will be accepted
SOURCE:SUNDAY STANDARD November 5-11,2017