A cooking oil manufacturing company based in Francistown, Botswana is seeking an Information, Communication and Technology Intern.
• A relevant Degree from a recognised university, e.g, Computer Science, Business Computing or Technology
• A minimum of Six (6) months experience in an IT environment.
Job Description, includes but not limited to;
– General IT support, dealing with hardware and software enquiries; deliver a professional high-quality service to all end users
– Support for all desktop and laptop users
– Be involved in systems administration: general computer support, upgrades, software installation, server set up and management, network and printer support, deployment of equipment, management of inventories.
– In case of virus infection clean out affected equipment.
– Troubleshooting system and network problems
– Providing support – including procedural documentation and relevant reports
All applications must be forwarded to email@example.com and by the 12th November 2017