To examine IELTS speaking and writing modules, maintaining the standards required by the IELTS Professional Support Network, IELTS Partnership and the British Council.
The post holder will be responsible for conducting / marking IELTS oral and written exams. Examining
responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining all security, Board, Professional Support Network and British Council procedures and policies
- Conduct IELTS interviews as per agreed schedules
- Attending Examiner meetings and other relevant meetings as required.
- Maintaining the reputation and integrity of IELTS and the British Council at all times
- Ensuring that all duties are delivered in line with the British Council’s policy including but not limited to Equality Diversity and Inclusion, Child Protection, Information Management.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of the IELTS exam and adhere to the code of practice of
- IELTS Examiners.
- Managing information created and received in compliance with the British Council’s information management standards, policies, the UK data protection principles and local legislation
- Participating in required British Council training and apply relevant principles in carrying out duties; this includes Child Protection, and Health and Safety.
- Other duties s relevant for British Council English language and assessment services.
See documents below for more details
Application Deadline: 24 June 2016 at 23:59 UK Time
Equal opportunities & Diversity: we are committed to equality of opportunity and positive action to promote it. We believe that our Equal Opportunities Policy and a Diversity Strategy help to ensure that there is no unjustified discrimination in the recruitment, retention, training and development of staff.
Child Protection The British Council believe that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989