Impulse Energy (Pty) Ltd is a company that has the following business portfolios, and is committed to offer efficient service in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
• Power Generation
• Mobile healthcare
• Relevant Degree in Marketing.
• Be a marketing professional with at four (4) years’ experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience in wholesale and retail business will be an added advantage.
• Have highly evolved marketing skill and a track record of converting marketing strategy into implementation.
To formulate, direct and implement the company strategic marketing plan.
The position will be required to:
• Achieve set sales targets through market penetration within and outside Botswana.
• Development of product launch programmes
• Promotion of all business portfolio products including amongst others bottled water and pharmaceutical products
• The position requires a strong appreciation of wholesale and retail channels as well as an understanding of the consumer and customer marketing discipline.
• Ability to design marketing and brand strategies that are fit for purpose
• Development and implementation of marketing plans
• Ability to translate market research into actionable marketing plans
• Pricing skills
• Formulate and implement short to long term business development plans for the company.
• Take cognizance of company’s goals and objectives, as well as research measures on how to achieve thorn.
• Analyse industry trends and conduct competitor benchmarking
• Retain customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Liaise and work together with various stakeholders to grow the business
• Undertake and asses market research which may help identify any gaps or opportunities.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strategic thinking
• Maintenance of business relationships with varied retail and wholesale outlets
• Change management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be result orientated, innovation and creative
• Advanced computer skills thigh-level spreadsheets & graphs)
• Demonstrated ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
Proven Track record:
• Achievement of set targets
• Facilitating the growth of entity to a position of global competitiveness
• Maximisation of team performance and promotion of team work
• Development of shared strategies
Submission of Application:
Interested Candidates to email their cvs to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
• OR Drop it off at :
Impulse Energy (Pty) Ltd
• Must attach Passport /ID Copy
• Must attach all qualification certificates
• Must state Availability to start and Salary expectation on CV.
Closing Date: 04 December 2017 at 12h00