To identify opportunities, deliver growth and expansion of career, internship and industry partnership. To liaise with Schools regarding internship programs for their students. The role is to forge a strong link between industry and the institution, which contributes to the development of the academic and non-academic portfolios of College.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• The management of internship and student placement.
• Academic programmes enhancement.
• Research collaboration in terms of securing grants and projects.
• Community engagement and outreach.
• Industries and related sector bodies liaison.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Relationship management skills.
• Responsive decision making.
• Project Management Skills.
• Business Acumen.
• Negotiation skills.
• Communication skills.
• Leading and Managing teams.
• Strategic and analytical skills.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or equivalent from a recognized University. Masters’ degree would be an added advantage plus membership of a relevant professional body.
• A minimum of eight (8) years post qualification experience in cross functional areas such as industry engagement, coordination of student internship, work attachment and educational field. At least five (5) years’ experience in a managerial position.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 22nd September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date of Closing:
Friday, September 22, 2017 – 17:00