To provide direction and support to the Information Systems Division in administering the Intelligent Network, ensuring optimum systems availability and efficiency in performance.
Key Performance Areas
- Systems performance and availability
- Backup process
- Service Excellence
- Systems capacity
- Innovation effectiveness
- Quality Management
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Team Cooperation & Commitment
- Attention to detail
- Diagnostic ability
- Communications – Customer Focus, interpersonal, negotiation
- Innovation & Initiative
- Knowledge in fundamentals of Linux, Oracle
- BEng Telecommunications and/or BSc Computer Science.
- 4 years’ work experience in a telecommunications environment.
- Registration with ERB is mandatory.
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date 17th January 2017
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates email@example.com
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates
Powered by Jobs Botswana