General overview of the Job
The Bank requires the services of knowledgeable, highly skilled and self- driven individual for the above position.
Report to the Head, Internal Audit. The Internal Auditor will be responsible for organizing and implementing internal programmes as directed to safeguard the assets of the Bank. Also, they will ensure the implementation of sound internal control systems and compliance with policies and procedures and make recommendations for the cost effective use of resources
- Implementation of Internal Audit programme
- Conducts Financial, Operational and lending audits for the Bank as directed by the Head of Internal Audit
- Evaluates the effectiveness, efficiency, soundness, adequacy and application of accounting, financial and other operational controls.
- Assist to ascertain the extent to which the Bank’s assets and funds are properly controlled and accounted for in order to safeguard losses.
- Assist to ascertain the extent to which the systems of control ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent, and membership of a recognized body.
Experience: Five (5) years of experience in Internal Audit environment.
Knowledge: Experiential knowledge in audit planning, Corporate Governance, Risk Management. Demonstrate knowledge of the latest developments in international, financial, accounting or internal audit management practices and standards.
Interested and qualified
Applications clearly marked with the position being applied for in the subject line and latest CVs (providing at least three referees) and certifies copies of educational certificates should be sent to the following postal/ email address on or before the 6th December 2016:
Head, Human Capital
Botswana Savings Bank
Tshomarelo House (6th Floor)
P O Box 1150
Or e-mail to email@example.com