PRODUCT MANAGEMENT OFFICER – INTERN
To monitor and manage the performance of the Company’s Products and Services portfolio.
Key Performance Areas
- Analyze the performance of products and services, suggest and implement appropriate action.
- Products and Services performance reporting and statistical analysis.
- Schedule and implement product specific offers to optimize uptake.
- Monitor and manage Service Provider relationships and services.
- Planning, organising and Coordination
- Quantitative and Analytical skills
- Team Cooperation
- Result Focused and Commitment
- Decisiveness and Assertiveness
- Business Degree (Sales, Marketing or related) OR Information Technology Degree (BSc Computer Science, MSCSE, or related).
- Experience in a products and services oriented working environment will be an added advantage.
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date 17th January 2017
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates email@example.com
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates
Powered by Jobs Botswana