Main Purpose of the Job:
The incumbent will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures in line with organisational strategies and objectives of inventory management. He/She will be maintaining and administering stock for BoFiNet materials and equipment.
Key Performance Area:
• Stock record maintenance.
• Administrative support to all projects.
• Enforcement of Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Receive, check and bin stock items and distribute the non-stock goods
• Issuance and distribution of material.
• Inventory management
• Negotiation skills
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
The candidate should have attained the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Management, Inventory Management, Supply Chain or any related field.
• Knowledge in inventory management would be an added advantage.
BoFiNet offers highly competitive packages commensurate with the level of responsibility. Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) referees to:
The HR Manager
Private Bag 00236
Hand deliver to: 2ND FLOOR, Plot 54352, Zambezi Towers, Gaborone CBD, Botswana OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us on: 3995500
CLOSING DATE: 30th November 2017
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO