INVESTIGATOR – BALLY SPECIALIST – GRANDPALM HOTEL CASINO AND CONVENTION RESORT
INVESTIGATOR – BALLY SPECIALIST
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
The main responsibilities and duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- To keep Management updated with all Bally investigations.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Analyses of Complex Revenues for identification of red flag aspects for investigation.
- To ensure all administrative duties relating to Bally system investigations are maintained.
- To maintain an effective working relationship with other members of staff.
- Assessing, developing and analysing procedures and systems to minimise potential losses.
- Assist the Surveillance and Security Managers where required.
- To collate all relevant evidence for disciplinary and criminal cases, and establish and maintain records thereof.
- Be up to date with company procedures and Botswana Gaming Board Legislation.
- Daily Analyses of Gaming Operations.
- Daily Investigations of Gaming Exceptions.
- To assist with other Complex investigations.
- To handle and assist with public liability claims.
- Liaison with all gaming departments in areas of concern.
BGCSE/Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Investigations, Surveillance, Gaming Security of Police is essential
High Level of Computer literacy with the following programmes:
- Office Applications
- CCTV Applications
- Cheeteye Security Software
- Must be computer literate – Windows (Microsoft Word / Excel)
- Must be assertive, analytical and methodical
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Good inter-personal skills are required
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised.
- IR training and experience in charging cases required
- Knowledge of Non-Gaming systems would be an added advantage
- Good interview skills required
Specific job requirements for the position include:
- Required to work in a smoking environment
- Shift work is an operational requirement
- Will be required to obtain a Gaming Licence
Closing date and application instructions
Should you meet the minimum and operational requirements set out above, and feel that this position would be a suitable career opportunity for you, you are invited to make an application for the position by sending your application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Grandpalm Hotel Casino and Convention Resort
Private Bag BR 105
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 7th August 2016
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.