Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the ITN Security Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the defined security policy and ensure the proper use of Networks and IT from business departments and its protection against external threats.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- Evaluates vulnerability level of websites and proposes solutions to protect them.
- Strengthens the operating systems and corporate websites.
- Participate in safety audits (specification, implementation and monitoring of action plans).
- Participates in risk analysis and expression of security needs on projects (RFP).
- Validate applications for openings flow and connection needs in Orange network.
- Contributes to the updating of the security framework, drafting safety rules.
- Participates in the resolution of security incidents.
- Ensures the update of OS, databases and development platforms, by monitoring and ensuring an effective patch management.
- Ensures backup efficiency & BCP.
- Write and update of security procedures during the projects.
- Maintains all the documentation required for its function.
- Product KPIs for security dashboard.
- Training sessions and awareness of good security practices.
- Architectural Knowledge of IP networks (LAN/WAN/MAN, etc.)
- Knowledge of the tools and procedures used by hackers (Hacking).
- Knowledge of IT policies and networks (backups, access, confidentiality …)
- Knowledge of the architecture of computer networks, operating systems Linux, Unix, etc.
- Any certification (CEH, CISA, CCIE / CCNP Security, etc …) is a plus.
Qualifications and experience
- BSC Degree in Computer Science
- 2 years of experience in the IT Security field
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 27th January 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Powered by Jobs Botswana