Responsible for providing, guidance and support for Cards and ATM’s for the Region (Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique, Tanzania and Zimbabwe).
Experience in IT in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Like our Facebook Page called Work Botswana for more Updates
The successful candidate needs to have a sound knowledge of ATM systems with experience in development language,
Operating systems support and Database administration and people management.
• Manage, monitor and support the card system across countries
• Provide technical support and resolution for cards and ATMs
• Perform configurations, installations and testing of ATM’s
• Monitor ATM servers to ensure data integrity and availability
• Run start of day processes to ensure all ATM systems are working
• Support applications by monitoring database growth, performing UAT testing and purging databases
• Management of assets
• Ensure efficient system and process integration
• Ensure SLA’s are in place with relevant vendors and internal customers Ensure departmental adherence to all RTB’s control framework Support the PMO in executing business change requests
• Take responsibility for performance management of all direct reports, focusing on all aspects of sound people management: Motivate, delegate and empower the team
Decision making, drive,
Negotiation skills and
Strong leadership traits.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit an Application
Certified Copies of Academic Certificates,
names and contact details of three referees
E-MAIL APPLICATIONS ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED
NO HAND DELIVERIES / FAX / POSTAL APPLICATIONS
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 29.AUGUST.2016