You’ll be selling training courses and software products as well as a number of services to our clients as part of sales team. You will combine technical advice with an all-round sales and marketing role. You will also be required to support the management team as needed.
African Cyber Security is a one stop, solution based company for your cyber security needs. Your role will comprise a sales development and operational activities that include (but are not limited to): researching target accounts for the SME new business teams, cold calling, lead generation, qualifying opportunities setting appointments, generating quotes, design of advertisements, web design and general marketing functions etc. The right individual will assertively contact prospective companies, uncover opportunities, and create excitement about African Cyber Solutions products.
We seek positive, assertive team players who have a strong desire to succeed in a team and customer oriented environment.
• Prospect for new leads using a variety of offline and online resources
• Close deals and meet sales targets
• Cold call to qualify leads and prospective customers, based on defined criteria
• Uncover pain points and needs of potential customers
• Engage prospective customers to create excitement and interest in ACS products and services
• Use various technologies diligently to track activities with prospects
• Work to meet defined metrics/goals
• Learn/Understand ACS sales process (licensing, how to generate a quote, working with partners, etc.)
• Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, target accounts & competitive landscape as well as ACRI partner products
• Perform additional duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience
• Degree in in IT and Marketing (Ideally a double major)
• Outbound calling experience
• Excellent selling skills
• Excellent technical knowledge
• A keen interest in IT issues
• Presentation skills
• The ability to write reports and proposals
• The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
• Negotiating skills
• The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
• Willingness, confidence and ability to dial the telephone in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work through rejection and maintain a positive attitude
• Assertive team player with a desire to succeed
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly-changing environment
• proficiency in HTML5 programing
• Proficiency in MS Office tools and social networking tools
• Proficiency in Adobe Products In design, Photoshop
• Added advantage if you have driving license and own a car
• The ability to interpret technical language for non-technical people.
• Drivers license
If you meet the above requirements please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: IT Technical Sales and Marketing Intern. You will be contacted if only you are shortlisted.
Closing Date: 25 August 2017
Source: African Cyber FB page