JOB OPPORTUNITY – OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
NNOIG (PTY) LTD is a newly established company with focus in the businesses of financial services, consultancy and ICT.
To efficiently run and coordinate operations/activities of the company.
Key Responsibilities Under the direct supervision of the NNOIG Board, the office administrator will be responsible for the following:
– Facilitating the registration of the company with the relevant authorities such as PPADB, NBFIRA and others;
– Providing administrative and logistical support for company meetings and activities (scheduling and attending meetings of the board, committee and shareholders meeting, creating agendas and taking minutes);
– Regular collection and identification of relevant documentation (including mail) with potential business opportunities for the company such as Government Gazette, Newspapers and others;
– Keeping diaries and arranging appointments for board members;
– Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from customers;
– Handling and dealing customer requests and enquiries relating to services offered by the company. – Creating and maintaining filing systems;
– Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
– Ordering and maintaining stationery and other necessary supplies for the company;
– Preparing payments for suppliers and
– Creating and maintaining office systems;
– Liaising with the company secretary to ensure company accounts and returns are in order.
– Ensuring smooth running of the office and other relevant administrative duties as may be directed by the Board.
Minimum Education and Training
Must possess a minimum of certificate in at least one of the following:
– business or management;
– Business Accounting/Accounting studies
– Business with languages;
– government or public administration;
Competencies Must possess the following skills:
– strong organisational skills;
– presentation skills and attention to detail;
– the ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
– the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload;
– oral and written communication skills;
– tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
– a pleasant, confident telephone manner;
– Customer care
– Self-driven/proactive with the ability to work with minimum supervision
– reliability and honesty;
– project and office management skills
– Computer literacy.
– Possession of a driver’s licence is a requirement for this position.
Work experience At least one year experience in office administration, management and coordination.
If you believe you have the required competencies for the job, kindly submit your application, comprehensive CV, certified copies of certificates to the:
The Board NNOIG (PTY) LTD
Gaborone Email: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
By 16 February 2017.
Correspondence will only be entered into with successful applicants