Main purpose of the Job
- To plan and manage liquidity for short-term, middle-term and long-term liquidity in order to maximize returns.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and membership of a recognized accounting body. (ACCA, CIMA, CA)
- At least five (5) years’ experience within an accounting environment
- Expert Knowledge in all areas of financial management. Demonstrated Knowledge of the latest developments in international financial/accounting management practices and standards.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Responsible for the management of financial risk/exposure
- Preparing a chart of accounts, financial statements and management reports
- Analyze financial ratios, trends, business valued drivers to inform strategy and direction
- Monitoring the liquidity position of the bank
- Growing and management of the investment portfolio and working capital
BSB offers attractive remuneration package to the most suitable candidate.
Interested and qualified
Interested applicants should forward their applications, CVs (providing at least three referees) and certified copies of educational certificates to the following postal address on or before the 02 May2018.
Head, Human Capital
Botswana Savings Bank
Tshomarelo House (6th Floor)
P O Box 1150
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org